Sunday, January 25, 2009

Flying The Nest

It's about time, yea i've the typical Irish Mammy cooks, cleans, washes me clothes. Everything short of literally chewing my food. But time to move on at the ripe old age of 22.

I'm in two minds of what to do, one i'd like to buy my own gaff but the market is in shit the ''R'' word. Thinking of somthing like this ; http://www.daft.ie/searchsale.daft?search=1&s[cc_id]=ct1&s[a_id]=195&s[mnp]=&s[mxp]=250000&s[bd_no]=&s[search_type]=sale&s[furn]=&s[refreshmap]=1&s[sort_by]=price&s[sort_type]=a&limit=10&search_type=sale&id=420800

But wouldnt mind fecking off to Ameri-ke for the summer mate of mine is fluting off to NYC (Hello Ciaran if your reading) But jobs over there are as rare as hens teeth.

But there is less Taxi's over in NYC so i could become a Cabbie over there?


Last nite was a bit mad, Picked up this fella wanting to go to Dunboyne (creamy jocks again) as we were in Sutton when he hailed me!! So over the M50 and up the N3, €53 please!! He was in his mots gaff and he missed the last bus. Kept going and out of trouble until the wee hours.

I was passing Grangers pub throngs of punters out and two lads put the paw out, Looked at them, they were two of my old school mates. So they hopped in and Mikey said ''Darndale please'' I turned and said ''Fuck You'' old Mikey was getting ready for a bull and cow with Mr Taxi Man. He twigged ''Ah Leon!!'' caught up with the two of them and moseyed into his house for a 5am cupa tea.

Always wanted to stop into a punters gaff so they'd make me tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment